Monday, 12 September 2016

Dusting the Blog


Well hello Bloggers, Its been a while. I guess I had so much to do I let this place slip a little.

If you want to catch up then I have 2 facebook groups that may interest you:

Second Life Parties
It's a place to post what event or party you are going to in Second Life.
I go to some of these events and film what happened and upload it to my youtube channel every mid-week-ish. So if you want to feature in an episode just post there.

Lokirat Resident - Official
This is my official group on facebook, catch all the gossip and happenings right there.

My YouTube channel 
Still going strong after 2 years I post all my episode, random videos and singing. Most videos are accompanied by a few tunes I've created in ableton. Merely for background noise and ambience. They do not reflect the wonderfully entertaining sounds that happen when you enter Second Life.

Just arrived:



Riffage! My first ever muppet type puppet.... Created in the past week with many improvements to come. He is a rat with attitude, or shall we say rattitude. Everybody needs an outlet and Riffage is the Ruppet with bags of character. He has only appeared twice so far. In a thumbnail for a recent rant video and singing along to a song featured in a Theme Park Worldwide Channel
 episode. The one where they visit fantasy Island aquarium ride. It's addictively catchy and I've been humming it for the past year.

Oh It's only monday isnt it? Crikey, where is the month going? The news says there will be a heatwave tomorrow so maybe I wont get so much done Online. Lol

Take care and see you soon. Promise to write more blogs!

Loki x

Ohh before I go... I opened my biggest new store yet near the fabulous Hyde park. It's so big I used the remaining space for outer space, and theres also a mini planet ride to get you slightly dizzy!
SLurl is here



TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment